1. Cheque Deposit: Deposit Cheque in any branch or ATM of ICICI / HDFC / Axis Bank. Please mention on the cheque - Saral Gyan Capital Services - A/c no. ......
2. Online Net Banking: Add any of the bank (ICICI / HDFC / Axis Bank) account no. and name in your payee for online transaction. You might need IFSC code.
3. Paypal using Credit Card: Abroad subscribers can pay using Credit Card, transaction amount as per $ exchange rate in INR will be applicable.
Note: To register your payment details - Click Here OR write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org with cheque / online transaction details (Cheque/online transaction no., your name, address, place, date and amount details)
Many investors are absolutely fascinated about investing in stock market. But, in our opinion mere fascination is not enough. Investing wisely and with the right insights helps one to grow his savings.
2. SARAL GYAN eBook How to Grow your Savings?
The purpose of this e-book is to provide all the necessary information so that one can acquire new skills and expand his/her knowledge, in order to accomplish profitable investments in the stock market... Read More
3. BEST 3 HIDDEN GEMS FOR LONG TERM
"Deepawali Muhurat Buy - One Lakh Rupee Portfolio" of 10 stocks will be a model portfolio with proper mix of large, mid and small cap stocks which you can hold for a period of 1 year.
1. DIWALI MUHURAT BUY - 1 LAKH RS. PORTFOLIO
This portfolio will consist of our previous Hidden Gems and Value Picks recommendations.
Note: Eligible subscribers will receive Saral Gyan One Lakh Rupee Portfolio - 2013 before Deepawali Muhurat (expected release date - 2nd Nov 2013)
On activation of your subscription, you will receive Best 3 Hidden Gems research reports recommended earlier by our equity analysts and offer great investment opportunity at current level.
You can take exposure in these stocks to earn decent returns on your investment in long term. These are fundamentally strong small cap companies which can give far superior returns on your investments compared to broader indices like Sensex, Mid Cap and Small Cap index.